Hacienda Retreat, Granada, Spain: 3rd to 8th October
Join us for our fourth year The Hacienda Retreat.
The Yoga Warrior Holiday will be jam packed with yoga, meditation, relaxation, excursions, sun bathing, swimming in the huge pool and walking in the 5 acres of Hacienda’s private grounds.
No two days will be the same on the holiday but here is a guide for what you can expect:
1. start your day off with an awakening yoga and meditation practice
2. a nourishing, freshly prepared vegetarian brunch made from locally sourced ingredients
3. sunbathing followed by yoga class or workshop
4. freshly made cake
5. chill time
6. a nourishing, freshly prepared vegetarian dinner made from locally sourced ingredients with the option of adding a bottle of wine or beer**
7. Restorative evening yoga
In addition to the above, there will also be the option to either relax by the pool at The Hacienda Resort or visit a local town and sample the local food and culture.
Prices include accommodation, food at Hacienda, yoga classes, transfer to Montefrio for day trip and airport transfers if you fly on same flight** as the group.
**Price does not include flights, alcohol or lunch at Montefrio
20 % non-refundable deposit required to book your place.
Single en-suite room £1100.00
Twin en-suite room £980.00
Single room with shared bathroom £890.00
Shared room with shared bathroom £840.00
Triple room with shared bathroom £820.00
🌞 Save £50 by booking before 31st March
🌞 Save 10 % if you have been before
🌞 Save 10 % if you bring a friend and a further 5 % for each friend you bring
Flights not included in the price and discounts only apply to Yoga Warrior retreat fee.
20 % deposit secures your place with final balance due 1st September 2020.
Option to combine the above discounts!
Winter Self-Care Retreat: Eastwood House, Dunkeld, Scotland
Wake up with yoga and meditation, spend the day relaxing or take a walk or exploring the local attractions, unwind and chill out with evening yoga and delicious food, and good company.
This is the perfect setting for a short break away from the day to day hustle and bustle of life, where you can unwind and reset ready for the winter ahead.
Escape to the north of Scotland for a weekend of self-care. Dunkeld and Birnham is known for its outstanding natural beauty, and recently a major motion picture too!
Eastwood House is set within 9 acres of riverside gardens and woodland and enjoys wonderful views over the river Tay towards Birnam Wood and Hill. It is a short, scenic, riverside walk away from the centre of beautiful Dunkeld.
The rooms are spacious, simply decorated and furnished, most with lovely, south facing river views. Comfy beds, freshly made cotton bedding and towels provided.
This is a beautiful sanctuary where you can chill out and reconnect.
What to expect:
1. Start your day off with an invigorating yoga and meditation practice
2. Followed by nourishing, freshly prepared vegetarian brunch made from locally sourced ingredients
3. Enjoy free time wandering the grounds, and local area or a short workshop
4. Unwind and prepare for a relaxing evening with Restorative Yoga and Meditation
5. Complete your day with a nourishing, freshly prepared vegetarian dinner made from locally sourced ingredients.
6. Special workshop run by Alis and Yvonne on Saturday
7. Reki and massage available from Yvonne and Alis**
25 % non-refundable deposit required to book your place.
Single en-suite room £510:00
1st Payment: 25% non-refundable deposit of £127.50 secures your place
2nd Payment: 25% = £127.50 due by July 15th 2020
Final Payment: 50% = £255.00 due by 1st October 2020
Twin en-suite room £450:00
25% non-refundable deposit of £112.50 secures your place
2nd Payment: 25% = £112.50 due by July 15th 2020
Final Payment: 50% = £225.00 due by 1st October 2020
Save £50 by booking before 4th April
Save 10 % if you bring a friend and a further 5 % for each friend you bring
Option to combine the above discounts!
** Not included in the retreat, these are optional extras.